[Newman-l] Newman Week 7 Events!

Hushion, Katie kh963612 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:13:56 EDT 2013

________________________________

Good Afternoon Newmaners!!

I hope you all have had a FUN-FILLED homecoming weekend! Here are some events happening this week:

Wednesday

Mass 5:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center Chapel
Dinner 6:00pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
Newman Meeting 7:15pm @ Christ the King Parish Center
                                Fr. Mark will be leading the meeting this week! If you are stressed or overwhelmed this will be a great meeting for you!

Newman Flag Football will be starting up next week! If you are interested please sign up! Contact Devin with questions! dw211709 at ohio.edu

Save the Date! Catholic Student Retreat will be held November 1,2, 3! If you are wanting a T-Shirt money is due this Wednesday! Retreat is $25 with a shirt and $20 without. Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information.

Ladies for the Lord! Our second meeting will be tonight October 14th! We will be meeting at the Parish Center Lounge at 8:00pm. This meeting will be a get to know everyone meeting so we will be hanging out together! There will be appetizers and we will play some games! Contact Katie if you have any questions! kh963612 at ohio.edu

Guys for God! The men will be going to the Fun Barn Friday at 7pm for games and manly things! Email Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu for more information.

Basilica of St. Mary of the Assumption! There will be a trip to Marietta Tuesday November 5th! We will be going for the installation of the new basilica. It starts at 6pm so we would be leaving Athens at 4:30. Please contact Emily if you have any questions or if you are interested! ec365311 at ohio.edu

Rent a Newmaner! This Saturday October 19th at 9am we will meet at 9am at the Parish Center and do some service! Contact Devin if interested! dw211709 at ohio.edu

Have a great day today and see everyone Wednesday! :)