[Newman-l] Race for a Reason

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 28 12:42:35 EST 2013

Hey everyone! I hope you are ready for a great week 3.

This will just be a quick break down of the information for Race for a Reason which I've mentioned during announcements the last two weeks.

What? 5k, Mud Run 5k, or triathlon to raise money. Our cause will be Newman. It's a fun way for us to fundraise!

You can get more information by watching the promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEApqpwuSE&feature=youtu.be; going to the website here: http://www.sportsad.ohio.edu/events/raceforareason/ or liking the group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OBlenessHealthSystemRaceForAReason?ref=tn_tnmn

I can also answer any questions you have.

When? Saturday April 27th

Why? Well we need money to fund some of our activities-mainly service work

Who? YOU! but seriously everyone should it who can :)

How? Let me know if you are interested by THIS WEDNESDAY!

Thanks for reading! Have a great Monday!

Megan Norris
Treasurer/Fundraising Chair