[Newman-l] FW: 4th Annual Bare on the Bricks: A Nearly Naked Mile

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:55:30 EST 2013

Hey guys,
Did you ever think, Hm it would be really fun to run in bathing suit attire at the end of February? Well you should because it is a clothes drive for the homeless and families in need of clothes. Below is the information for Bare on the Bricks: A Nearly Naked Mile. If anyone is interested in doing it the information is below. It is a clothes drive for the homeless and less fortunate in the Athens Area. It is February 23rd at 11:30 STARTING IN BAKER!

Amanda Lockwood