[Newman-l] Newman Week 2

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 21 23:59:34 EST 2013

Hey all!

I hope all of you had a good first week last week!  This Wednesday we have a Newman meeting at the Parish Center at 7:15 PM.  Here are some other upcoming events:

-TOMORROW at 7:00 PM, there will be a Rosary and prayer night for the unborn at St. Pauls.

-Wendesday, there will be a group of us praying the Rosary at 4:45 PM (before Mass) at the Parish Center.  Please feel free to join! You can never pray or say the Rosary too much!

-Wednesday, Mass will be at the Parish Center Chapel at 5:15 PM.  There will be FREE food afterwards (starts around 6:00 PM).

-Ladies for the Lord will be sometime next week!

-Also, check out Newman's Website (it is listed underneath my name in this email)!  Let us know what you think about our meetings in the contact section under Feedback.  We would love to know your opinion and ideas!

That is all for now with the announcements!! Have a good rest of the week and I will see you all on Wednesday!

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair

www.ohio.edu/~newman<http://www.ohio.edu/~newman>