[Newman-l] Newman Week 1

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 14 17:23:24 EST 2013

Hey Everyone!

I hope all of you had a wonderful winter break!! This Wednesday we have a Newman meeting at the Parish Center at 7:15 PM. Please come and have a great time!  Also feel free to invite any of your friends who would like to go!  They are more than welcome to come!  Here are some upcoming events:

-For Newman members who are MEN: TOMORROW NIGHT (January 15th) at St. Mary's Church (in Marietta, OH), there will be a program for those who are discerning the priesthood.  Please check it out if the Lord calls you to do so.  The program starts at 7:00 PM.  If you have an interest in this and would like to know more information about rides and other details, call or text Austin Windland (304-483-8311).  Don't be shy!

-Wednesday, we will pray the Rosary at 4:45 PM (before Mass) at the Parish Center.  Join in if you would like! If you don't have a Rosary, don't worry! We can provide you with one!

-Wednesday, there is a Mass at Christ the King Parish Center Chapel.  The Mass starts at 5:15 PM and there will be FREE dinner afterwards (around 6:00 PM).

That is all for the announcements! Have a great start off to the semester and I can't wait to see you all on Wednesday!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair
ounewmancommunity.weebly.com