[Newman-l] Week 5-History of The Catholic Church

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 24 23:55:58 EDT 2012

Hey all!!

This Wednesday we will be having a meeting at the Parish Center at 7:15 PM and the topic is on History of the Catholic Church.  It will be intriguing!  Here are the other announcements for upcoming events:

-Tomorrow we will be getting a group together to spread the word of the Newman Catholic Community through chalking!!

-Wednesday, there will be a Mass at the Parish Center at 5:15 PM.  There will also be a free dinner afterwards!

-The 10th of October is the next payment for Give Kids the World.  If you have any questions about money or about the trip in general, ask Amanda.

-There will be a Rosary Prayer Group everyday of the week.  It is when we get a group together and say the Rosary.  You don't have to attend every meeting.  Once a week or however many times you would like to attend is fine! Here are the times:

Sundays: after 6:00 PM Mass at Christ the King

Mondays: at the University pond (across from Walter Hall) at 5:00 PM

Tuesdays: at the University Gateway (across from old baker) on college green at 7:00 PM

Wednesdays: at Christ the King Chapel at 4:30 PM (right before 5:15 PM Mass)

Thursdays: at the University Gateway (across from old baker) on college green at 7:00 PM

Fridays: at the University pond (across from Walter Hall) at 5:00 PM

Saturdays: at St. Pauls Adoration hour that is from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM

*If it is raining on days that we are outside, please meet on the 5th floor of Baker

Have a good rest of the week!!

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair