[Newman-l] Week 4-God is the Vine

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 18 01:36:11 EDT 2012

Hey all Newman Members!

This week we will be having our Newman meeting at Christ the King Parish Center on Wednesday at 7:15 PM.  The topic is on God is the Vine.  Get ready for some excitement because it's going to be fun!  Here are the future events:

-On Wednesday, there will be a small Mass at the Parish Center at 5:15 PM.  Afterwards there will be a nice spaghetti dinner!

-Also on Wednesday, if you decided that you wanted to attend Give Kids the World (which will be an awesome time!), the payment is due at the Newman meeting.  Amanda is collecting the money, so see her if you would like to pay her or if you have any questions.

-Next Monday (September 24th), there will be a Bake Sale at Baker during the day.  We will have baked goods and hand made bracelets.  Stop by and say hi!

-Next Tuesday (September 25th), a group of us will get together and chalk up the University about Newman! Stay tuned for more details on when and where.

Good luck in all of your classes this week!  See you all on Wednesday!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair