[Newman-l] Week 3-College Behaviors and Catholicism

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 11 11:06:16 EDT 2012

Hey all Newman members!!

This week we will be having a meeting on Wednesday (tomorrow) at 7:15 PM at Christ the King Parish Center.  The topic is on College Behaviors and Catholicism.  Get ready to have a good time and exercise your brain!  Here are some events that are also this week:

-TONIGHT: We will be getting a group together to go to the 9/11 Interfaith Peace Walk.  We will be meeting at Christ the King Parish Center at 6:45 PM. The walk starts at 7:15 PM near Gordy Hall.  If you cannot meet us at the PC, you are welcome to meet us at the walk.

-TONIGHT: We will be spray painting the Richland Wall! So meet at the wall at 11:40 PM.  If you live far away and need a ride, please contact me.  I will be driving my car, so I can pick anybody up and drop anybody off.

-Tomorrow (Wednesday): There is a Mass at 5:15 PM at Christ the King Parish Center.  There will also be a FREE spaghetti dinner!! Yum! So feel free to stop by, show your support and faith, and fill up your stomachs!

-There is Mass this Sunday at Christ the King at 6:00 PM.

-Don't forget to think about Give Kids the World! The first payment is due September 19th.  It is a great experience and an awesome time!

Have a great rest of!

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair

ls293209 at ohio.edu<mailto:ls293209 at ohio.edu>