[Newman-l] Week 7-Our Lady of Fatima

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 8 14:01:21 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone!!

This Wednesday we will be having our meeting at Christ the King Parish Center at 7:15 PM.  The meeting will be on Lady of Fatima!  It will be very exciting and will get us pumped for the statue that will be in Athens next week!  Here are the announcements for future events:

-TONIGHT there will be a retreat planning meeting at 9:00 PM at the Parish Center!  Come if you would like to help out and plan for retreat!

-Tuesday, there is a Guys for God meeting at 8:00 PM at the Parish Center. For details, contact Ryan.

-Wednesday, there will be a Mass at 5:15 PM at Christ the King in the Chapel.  There is free food afterwards, so come show faith and get a free meal!

-Wednesday, the GKTW 2nd payment is due.  It is $25.

-Thursday, there is a Ladies for the Lord meeting at 6:30 PM at Riverpark apartments, building 38, room 310.  For details, contact Lauren.

-Friday (October 12th), there will be a group of us at College gate on Court street selling grilled cheese and hot chocolate. We will be there at 11:00 PM.  Stop by and say hi if you are uptown at that time!

-Saturday (October 13th), we will be joining ACT in a church cleanup event at 11:30 AM-1:00 PM.  Please come and help us!

-Saturday (October 13th), meet us at the PC at 1:00 PM (unless you are already there for the ACT cleanup) to head over to the football game! We will go to the game as a group and support the bobcats! If you are planning on going to the game, DON'T FORGET to buy your tickets ahead of time! Tickets could possibly be sold out by Saturday, so get them in advance.  You can go to the Convo and purchase them (since you are a student, you get in free).

-After the game, we will have a cookout back at the PC. Please come and grab some awesome food while socializing with others!  Also, past Newman members will also be attending the cookout, so don't be shy to get to know them!

That should be all for now!  I want to send out a special Thank You to all those who helped with the bake sale, the UCM lunch, and Ms. Chonka's house!  I hope all of you will have a great rest of the week and I will see you on Wednesday!!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair