[Newman-l] TOMORROW, Saturday, MORNING

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 5 16:45:34 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder TOMORROW MORNING we are going to Anne Chonko's house to do some yardwork. She is a parishioner in need of assistance. She needs weeds pulled, a tree pulled up and her yard generally straighten. This is a great opportunity to reach out to the community and do some service. We will be meeting at Christ the King at 7:45am and working until around 10am (if you want to go to UCM or the football game you will still be able to be back in time to do so). Transportation will be provided. PLEASE let me know if you are coming. We could really use more hands.

You can text me at 3306317044.

Thank you. HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY!

Blessings,

Megan Norris