[Newman-l] NEWMAN HOLIDAY FUN FEST

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:34:57 EST 2012

Hey All!!

It is that time of year again where we get to watch the children of the parish! We will be doing a holiday fun fest for them. This includes a craft, cookie decorating, dinner (yes and for you too if you help), games, and a movie. It will take place December 8th at the PC from 4-8pm. If you want to help you should be there at 3 to help set up and get everything in order!! We will be having a meeting on the 6th at 6pm in the lounge to discuss some things. It will be a blast so come out and help!! Please email me if you are willing to help!!!!!

Amanda Lockwood
Service Chair