[Newman-l] Senior Send-Off (please email back!!!)

Human, Lauren lh405909 at ohio.edu
Tue May 29 10:31:40 EDT 2012

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 30th is our Senior Send-Off. It is our last meeting of the year and it is also our meeting where we say thank you, and goodbye to our wonderful seniors. We will be doing a cook-out at Strouds. I will NEED to know what time people will be leaving. The first car will leave the pc at 5:45pm. I know that some people will be in class until 6, so there is another car leaving at 6:30pm. Please email me back as to whether you will need a ride, what time you will be here, or if there is a problem and you can't get there until later. I would like to make sure we can get everyone out there for our end of the year/ senior celebration! :)

Peace, Love and all of the Above, ^

Lauren Human
Social Chair of The Newman Community