[Newman-l] Athens needs your help

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Mon May 28 23:19:47 EDT 2012

hello all!

some of you have worked with GoodWorks over the years. I get emails sometime from Keith, the coordinator, from time to time. right now they are in critical need of a few items:

> laundry detergent
> bath towels & wash cloths
> sugar
> coffee & creamer
> milk
if you would like to bring ANY of these items to Neman tomorrow, i will drive them to the timothy house afterwards!

THANKS SO MUCH :)

"The Timothy House is full. We have been at or above capacity for some time. The number of people experiencing homelessness is growing. We have single men and women along with families and children. We have had to turn away almost 60 people already this year. If you can help us with any of these items it would be GREAT!" -- KEITH

more about GoodWorks: http://www.good-works.net/

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
Communication Science & Disorders