[Newman-l] FINALS! Already?! Come study at the PC!

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 10 22:19:31 EST 2012

Hey guys!

I'm currently at the PC with Cara studying. Its so nice to study in a quiet place that isn't jam packed like the library! If you're like me and find the library overwhelming during finals week you should come study at the PC with us. We're going to be here tonight and tomorrow and then you can come during the week next week too. If you need let in after 9pm just send Cara a text and she graciously says she'll help you out (614-312-8863). I promise it's as much of a party as studying for finals can be :)

Come join us!

-Megan and Cara

P.S Even if you don't come study with the cool kids at the PC, GOOD LUCK! I hope it's going well. St. Joseph of Cupertino is the patron saint of test takers too in case you need some extra help. :P