[Newman-l] Pancake Breakfast! :)

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 20 15:05:18 EDT 2012

Hello All and Happy Friday!

This is duel message and I'll try to keep it short, sweet, and to the point.

What? Pancake Breakfast

When? Set-up--Saturday at 5pm (meet at Christ the King at the PC)
           Event--Sunday 8am-11am (come at 8 to help cook OR come at 9 to help serve :) if you have to leave early, no problem!) at ST. PAUL'S

Why? Because you will have my eternal gratitude if you help out and to help raise funds for Newman

Who? YOU

How? This really isn't possible without your help

I'd really appreciate anyone who can help coming out this weekend and lending a hand. If you can help, please email me back or text me (3306317044) so that I can know who to expect.

And message number two:
A BIG thank you to all who helped with the Russ College of Engineering Clean-up this week. It was super easy thanks to all the helpful hands and Newman Community earned $100 to put towards Formal, Rereat, and other events.

Have a lovely weekend everyone,
Megan