[Newman-l] Yes, It's Pancake Breakfast Season.

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 27 13:56:50 EDT 2011

Hey guys!

Pancake breakfast is THIS SUNDAY Oct 2. We will not be doing this at CTK PC this year we will be holding this one up at St Paul. So heres the details my friends:

SET UP: October 1 (SATURDAY) at 1pm at the PC we have to take all our stuff up to St Paul and roll silver ware.
BREAKFAST HELPERS: we will meet at the PC at 9 (to park and then walk up to St Paul) then we will give you a run down and set things up.

Any questions please email me at al386308 at ohio.edu or text (just tell me who you are and that you're Newman if you don't have it) 610-220-4475 (yes I have a PA number.

See you all Saturday and Sunday.

Amanda Lockwood

PS- There will be a sign up out on Wednesday and any of the officers can answer your questions that you all may have Wednesday.( I can't be there so feel free to ask any one of us).