[Newman-l] Fall Retreat

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:22:37 EDT 2011

Hello Newman!
So as you may have heard there is this thing coming up called Fall Retreat. Here are some details for all interested
Where: St.Johns Retreat House Logan OH. We will be carpooling up there
When: Oct. 7-9. There will be a sign up sheet at the next Newman Meeting so be on the look out for that
Why: Because retreats are so much fun and it gives you a weekend full of God and friends to grow closer to
How: How you go on in it is very simple. There will be a $10 charge to attend and this money will be due NEXT WEDNESDAY OCT 5! You first must sign up on the sign up sheet to assure that you are going and that i am able to have a full and accurate count of how many of you wonderful people are coming.
Keep an eye out for more information to come about the Retreat itself.

PS: There will be another Retreat Planning Meeting on Thursday at 8pm in the Parish Center. If you have attended the last two meetings i encourage you to attend. If you have not been to either one of them yet and would like to come then by all means show up.

Sorry for such a long email but I think i got it all covered.
AMDG

Mike Kramer
Worship Chair
The Newman Community