[Newman-l] Formal

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Sat May 21 14:53:54 EDT 2011

Hey All!

Formal is tonight at 6 pm at Nelson South Pole. To get there walk into the garage under the front four buildings on south green. There is a little room under nelson within the garage area. Someone will be standing in the garage directing people in. If you have problems finding it feel free to call me, my number is 614-917-9697. If you plan on driving to formal tonight go park at the Parish Center, which is where our weekly meetings are at. We will be shuttling from there. Dinner will be from 6 to 7. The dancing part will be from 7 to 10. I will see you all tonight!

Joe Porter
Social Chair
The Newman Community