[Newman-l] Newman Summer Contact List 2011

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Thu May 19 18:19:06 EDT 2011

Newmaners!

So there are a number of you who have expressed interest in getting together with each other during our wonderfully loooong summer break!
Many of us live within an hour of one of the major cities of Ohio, so if you're feeling a Road Trip sometime this summer, wouldn't it be nice to know where to visit each other?!
If so, send me the following information (as soon as you read this so you don't forget) -

  *   Name
  *   E-mail
  *   Phone#
  *   Home Address
  *   Other Info?

I will send out a document with everyone's information during Finals Week!!
Also, if you already sent me your info or wrote it on the sheet a few weeks ago you do not need to reply!

Love & Prayers,

Sarah Nimeth
Ohio University | Communication Sciences and Disorders | Spanish
Newman Community Vice President
Christ the King Catechist
Academic Advancement Center Tutor
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam