[Newman-l] Week 6!

Zins, Alison az403609 at ohio.edu
Tue May 3 16:36:47 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

Tomorrow we have an out-of-the-ordinary night planned! the Topic of this week's meeting is "the Gospels" with an interesting twist. Come to the PC at 7:15 pm and see how the Gospels can be applied to contemporary issues in our daily life.

Also, if you are planning on attending retreat on May 13-15, all forms are due at TOMORROW night's meeting. The cost will be $20, which includes a t-shirt, food, and lodge, and will be due on Wednesday, May 11.

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS:

  *   Gospels planning meeting TONIGHT at 7:30 pm at the PC
  *   Bible Study moved to TONIGHT at 6:30 pm
  *   Retreat planning meeting this Thursday at 8:30pm
  *   "Mary" planning meeting next Monday at 8pm

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you at many upcoming events!!!

Ally Zins
Ohio University / Psychology
Newman Community Publicity Chair
OU Spanish Club Vice President
Alpha Lambda Delta member
Sigma Alpha Lambda member
Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology Membership Chair