[Newman-l] Registration Forms

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue May 3 11:24:00 EDT 2011

HELLO NEWMAN PEOPLE!!

So last week you should have picked up a retreat registration form. If you didn't they are located in the PC. The forms will be due no later than the end of the meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) to assure your place on retreat and guarantee that you get a shirt. Please have these ready by tomorrow because we need to submit the tshirt order by no later than Thursday. Don't be that person that holds up the entire order, just get your forms in. I don't want to be hunting anyone down next week so just get it in. I will announce tshirt pricing at the meeting so be on the lookout for that.

AMDG
Michael Kramer
Worship Chair
The Newman Community