[Newman-l] Relay For Life

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:44:30 EST 2011

Hey Newmaners!

Just a reminder that we should start fund raising for Relay for Life! The actual event isn't until May 20th so we have plenty of time to fundraise. The easiest way to do this is by going through the Relay website. The website is www.relayforlife.org/ou .<http://www.relayforlife.org/ou>
It's very easy to sign up for. Just go to the page and click sign up. It will take some information from you, email, name, all the usual formalities. Once you are signed up you can send emails out to your relatives. Relay will send you an email containing a page you can send out to relatives that has your own personal fund raising website on it. All your relatives or friends have to do is go to your web page and click on a button that says donate and they can donate as much money as they want via the website! It's so simple and easy! We definitely need more people to sign up and represent Newman as we currently only have myself and Beth Thompson. Let's get more on the ball and show everyone what The Newman Community can do!

Joe Porter
Treasurer and Fundraiser
The Newman Community