[Newman-l] move in crew!

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 6 23:37:49 EDT 2011

Hey guys!

If anyone would still like to help please let me know hopefully by the end of the week if you are interested! send me back name email pid dorms(what dorm) or off campus t-shirt size. We will have to be on the 31st of August for a meeting in the early evening. If you still live in the dorms you will in the 31st between 10am and Noon. We will work one 3-4 hour shift each day Thursday and Friday (September 1st and 2nd). Let me know if you are interested it will be fun!!

Amanda Lockwood

al386308 at ohio.edu<mailto:al386308 at ohio.edu>