[Newman-l] Newman Summer Contact List

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 6 15:14:30 EDT 2011

Hey Newman!

Attached is our Summer Contact List for 2011 as promised.  A HUGE THANK YOU to those of you who added your information.  Remember to keep your fellow Newmaners in mind if you happen to be driving through their side of the state!

It's been a great year!  I wish those of you graduating the best of luck in your future endeavors ~ may you always keep God in your heart and Newman in your memories.
I wish everyone a safe and (somewhat) relaxing summer and I will see you in the fall!

Love&Prayers

Sarah Nimeth
Ohio University | Communication Sciences and Disorders | Spanish
Newman Community Vice President
Christ the King Catechist
Academic Advancement Center Tutor
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam