[Newman-l] Pancake Breakfast!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 22 11:12:59 EST 2011

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder to everyone that in honor of Dad's weekend we will be holding our quarterly Pancake Breakfast this Sunday, January 23, at the Parish Center starting at 9am. If you would like to help serve or cook at the breakfast please show up at 830. This is a very important event for Newman and all the help we can get is greatly appreciated. If you have your dad in town and can not make it to help, please come and support Newman by coming to the breakfast for some great food.

Thank you to all,
Michael Kramer
Newman Publicity