[Newman-l] Week 3!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 18 22:07:48 EST 2011

 Hey Everyone!
Hope everyone is having a great start to their quarter and are more than prepared for the rest of the quarter.

This week's meeting will be on world religions and the role that they all play in our world today.

This Sunday we will be having our quarterly Pancake Breakfast on Sunday the 23rd. The breakfast will start at 9am and go until around 1. If you would like to help there will be a sign up sheet at the meeting tomorrow. All help is encouraged and much appreciated.

Hope everyone has a stellar week and hope to see you all at the meeting.

Your Publicity Chair,
Michael Kramer
Newman Publicity Chair