[Newman-l] Week 1!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 4 14:19:40 EST 2011

 Hello and welcome back everyone!

I hope all of you had a splendid winter break and are all well rested and ready for winter quarter.

The first meeting of the quarter will be this Wednesday and will be covering our journey in our footsteps of faith ( or so i have been told)

Tonight there will be a planning meeting for that tomorrow's meeting @ 7 in the PC. Contact Joe Porter or Nicole Denzel if you have any questions or are interested in helping.

This Thursday there will be a planning meeting for the second meeting of the quarter at 7 at the PC. Contact myself (Mike Kramer) or Olivia Pokas if you are interested. More information will be given at the meeting tomorrow.

As many of you may know this Sunday January 9th there will be a chili dinner at the PC after 615 mass. Bring your friends so they can learn more about Newman.

Hope to see you all at these many exciting events!

This message was approved by,
Michael Kramer
Newman Publicity