[Newman-l] Chili Dinner

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:04:19 EST 2011

Hello all,
    First welcome back to Athens, second this Sunday after the 6:15 mass we will be hosting a chili dinner.  What I am asking is that if you would like to help please let me know.  Helping can be anything from bringing something to go along with the chili or help cooking.  The whole idea of this is to move people over to the Parish center and get to know us and where we meet.  I hope to see you all this Wednesday and would really love to hear that you are able to help me out with this event.  Any questions please e-mail me.  Also one last note invite friends especially people who have been interested but have not gotten the chance to make it to Christ the King or are just to lazy before entice them with food.

Thank you,
Joe Noonan