[Newman-l] Parent's Night Out

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:28:42 EST 2011

Hey guys,
Just a little friendly reminder about Parent's Night Out tomorrow. If you want to come help set-up that will begin at 5:30pm, but the actual event is from 6:00 - 10:00pm and takes place at the Parish Center.  If you have never attended PNO before, basically we watch children for the evening. We do fun activities, eat dinner, and dance (no wrestling).  It is Valentine's Day themed this quarter, woo hoo. So if you have any good children's movies -- something to the effect of Finding Nemo, Toy Story, or any of that fun stuff -- I will need people to bring a few movie selections for the kids at the end of the night. Thanks, hope to see you tomorrow! Also, email/facebook/text/tweet me if you can bring a movie or two!

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University | Communication Science and Disorders
Newman Community Service Chair
Women's Club Basketball Safety Officer
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member