[Newman-l] Relay For Life

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 5 11:49:26 EST 2011

 Hey Newmaners!

Relay for Life is fast approaching and it's time to Fund raise! The relay for life website makes this very easy. The website is relayforlife.org/ou. There is a button that says sign up. Go through the sign up process and from there you can join a team. Our team is the Newman Community. It is headed by me. After you do all this you can choose to donate money yourself and you can send out emails through the website to family and friends and they can donate online. Email me if you have any questions.

Have a great Weekend!

In Christ,
Joe Porter
Treasurer and Fundraiser