[Newman-l] Welcome back

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 30 11:49:04 EDT 2011

Hello Newmaners,
    Welcome back to Athens,  I have only been back for a couple days, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Here is an update for the opening week.  Sunday we will be hosting an ice cream social after 6:00p.m. mass at Christ the King, yes 6:00 p.m. times did change please look at ctkathens.org for updated mass times.  On Monday we will be having a booth at the student involvement fair feel free to stop by.  For more information on the involvement fair contact Sarah Nimeth.

See you all soon
Joseph Noonan