[Newman-l] Student Involvement Fair

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:06:05 EDT 2011

Hello Newmaners!

It's about that time again!  Two weeks from today (Monday Sept. 5th @ 3:30pm) is the Student Involvement Fair.  It will be held on College Green provided it doesn't rain (Rain Room is the Baker Ballroom).

The Student Involvement Fair is comprised of over a hundred university organizations.  Each group has a table and information to hand out such as flyers and candy as well as members of the organizations present to help introduce the group to freshmen and interested students.

I would appreciate your help passing out our flyers, candy, Mass cards, etc, and introducing The Newman Community to those who would like to learn more.  Please let me know if you are interested in helping with this event so I can send you the details.  Even if you will be just passing by, I encourage you to stop by or visit for a minute.  I would love to see as many faces as possible!
Thank you :)

Love & Prayers,
Sarah R