[Newman-l] Everyone Loves Pancakes!! Pancake Breakfast May 1 (aka this sunday)

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 18:51:21 EDT 2011

Newmaners!!

Yes, it is that time of the qt. again where we do the quarterly pancake breakfast (which is May 1)!!! We are having a set up on SATURDAY at NOON at the PC, just to make things a little easier on Sunday. Then SUNDAY is the actual shindig. Sunday if you are willing to please be at the PC  at 8am. It'll be fun I promise!! If your mother is in town for Mom's weekend what better then to treat her to Pancake breakfast and support Newman at the same time! The breakfast will be in operation from 9am-1pm and the cost is $5.00 for all you can eat! So I hope to see you there!!

If you are willing to help email me back at al386308 at ohio.edu<mailto:al386308 at ohio.edu> or just talk to me Wednesday night when I get there for the meeting!!

So be there, don't be a square!!

Amanda Lockwood

Treasure/ Fundraiser