[Newman-l] Week 5!

Zins, Alison az403609 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 17:29:01 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

Hope everyone had a refreshing and relaxing Easter weekend. The topic for week 5's meeting is "The Sermon on the Mount" @ 7:15 at the PC. Come and learn about this simple yet powerful message from Jesus. It's going to be a fantastic night and I hope to see you there!

Here are the announcements for week 5:

  *   Formal planning meeting this thursday (4-28) @ 8:00 pm
  *   Gospels/Acts planning meeting this thursday @ 8:45 pm
  *   Chalking this Friday sometime after 5. All who are interested can reply to this email and we will find a time that fits everyone's schedules!
  *   Pancake Breakfast set-up this Saturday @ 12pm at the PC
  *   Pancake Breakfast Sunday: Workers arrive @ 8am, Breakfast begins at 9. Bring yo mama!
  *   Student mass every Sunday at 6:15 pm!!
  *   Mary Planning Meeting next monday @ 8pm
  *   Bible Study mondays @ 7:30 pm

Prayers & Love,

Ally Zins
Ohio University / Psychology
Newman Community Publicity Chair
OU Spanish Club Vice President
Alpha Lambda Delta member
Sigma Alpha Lambda member
Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology Membership Chair