[Newman-l] Babysitting

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 20 10:56:52 EDT 2011

Hey guys, I got a call this morning from a mother wanting a sitter for her two daughters this Saturday the 23rd.  Her daughters are 5 and 7 and she is looking for someone to watch them from 9am-1:45pm. She pays $7/hour. I am going home early Saturday morning and can't help out.  If any of you aren't going home this weekend and would like to help out please let me know ASAP so I can get back to her today whether someone can help out of not. Thanks.

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University | Communication Science and Disorders
Newman Community Service Chair
Women's Club Basketball Safety Officer
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member