[Newman-l] Week 4!

Zins, Alison az403609 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 19 23:23:29 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

This Wednesday, we will be having our meeting on "Visions and Dreams," a night you won't want to miss! Come out to the PC at 7 tomorrow- I hope to see many of you there!

Newman Announcements Week 4:

  *
Visions & Dreams Meeting - Wednesdays 7:15pm @ Parish Center (PC)

  *   Retreat Planning Meeting - This Thursday 8:30pm @ PC (following Holy Thursday Mass - See Below)
  *   Pancake Breakfast - Sunday May 1st 8am @ PC
     *   MOM'S WEEKEND! - Treat your MOM to breakfast, one she doesn't have to make!!

  *   Bible Study - Mondays 7:30pm EST (6:30 Central, 5:30pm Mountain, 4:30pm Pacific)

  *   This week is HOLY WEEK - One of the most important weeks in the Catholic Church.  I encourage you to attend AT LEAST one extra SERVICE this week - What a great way to end the Lenten Season and welcome the Easter Season!
  *   Holy Thursday Mass - 7:30pm @ Christ The King (CTK)
  *   Good Friday Service - 7:30pm @ CTK
  *   Easter Vigil - Saturday 9:00pm @ CTK

Prayers & Love,

Ally Zins
Ohio University / Psychology
Newman Community Publicity Chair
OU Spanish Club Vice President
Alpha Lambda Delta member
Sigma Alpha Lambda member
Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology Membership Chair