[Newman-l] Week 8!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 26 17:45:00 EDT 2010

Howdy!

Well guys the quarter is almost over but there is still so much more to be done in Newman.
This weeks meeting will be a Worship meeting. I don't really have much information on this meeting as it suppose to be some what of a surprise for the whole community. So come ready to have fun.

This Friday, Oct 29th, at 6pm we will be having our quarterly Parents Night Out service event. For those of you who don't know what this is basically we as a community will babysit kids so their parents can have a nice night out. Set up will begin at 5 on Friday so come ready to have some more fun.

Okay well that's all folks.

This Message has been approved by,
Mike Kramer
Newman Publicity