[Newman-l] boards=boring

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 24 18:00:33 EDT 2010

Hello all,
    I'm sure those of you who have been around some social events have noticed the Corn hole boards are a little boring.  To make the game better how about a little splash of color. To do this I would like people with in newman to come up with ideas for a design maybe sketch something on a peice of paper.  If you would like to bring them Wednesday to Newman  that would be awesome, or email them thats fine. Just a simple sketch with color ideas would be great only a couple weeks left. then hopefully next week there will be a game plan then we can paint them.  If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me back.

Thanks,
Joe Noonan