[Newman-l] Week 10

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 17:24:01 EST 2010

Hey everyone

Well it has finally come to this, the saddest moment of the entire quarter, the last Newman Email of the quarter...oh and we have our last meeting of the year tomorrow. I guess that is important too.

This week we will be having our Toast to the Lord meeting. If you are a returning member and still have your cross please wear them and all you new members will be receiving your official Newman crosses. This is a very important meeting so please attend.

Also this weekend we will be doing Exam Basket distribution. Be at the PC at 12 on Saturday to help pass them out.

Thats all Folks,
Mike Kramer
Newman Publicity