[Newman-l] Week 9!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 2 17:39:32 EDT 2010

 Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good end of the quarter and are looking forward to our awesome break!

This week in Newman we will be having a meeting on the Seven Sacraments and the matter form and intent that go along with them. I have heard it will be super great so you all should be there.

As Joe Noonan said last week the cornhole boards still need painting. If you are interested in helping come to the PC around 330 to help him paint. He is not an artist guys and he needs all the help he can get. His words not mine.

Thats all that i got guys. Hope to see you all at the meeting tomorrow!

This Message Has Been Approved By,
Mike Kramer
Newman Publicity