[Newman-l] Week 1!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:03:51 EDT 2010

Hey guys, It's Mike your new Publicity chair! I know many of you liked getting those weekly emails from Olivia but i will try to do my best to keep up the trend of excellence.

I hope everyone had a wonderful break and is ready for an exciting Spring Quarter.

Our first meeting of the quarter, a Seder Meal, will be this Wednesday at 7 so come pumped for an exciting time.

Also there is a committee meeting for the second meeting of the quarter, Water, this Tuesday at 8 at the PC. Bring your ideas to contribute.

Hope to see everyone this week at the meetings

This message approved by
Mike Kramer