[Newman-l] Last week!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 10 00:23:29 EST 2010

I hope everyone is making it through week ten and enjoying this awesome weather we are having!

Our last meeting for this quarter, The Toast to the Lord, will be Wednesday at 7:15. Hope to see you all there for the last time winter quarter!

Before the meeting Wednesday we will be having a baking party to make all kinds of goodies for the bake sale we will be doing in Baker to raise money for Relay for Life this Spring.  The "Baking Party" will take place at the Parish Center from 4:30 until 7 when the meeting starts as well as after the weekly meeting.

The actual bake sale is Thursday from 10am-5pm in Baker Student Center. If you would like to help just talk to one of the officers at the meeting Wednesday.

REMINDER: To anyone that has been collecting pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald house, be sure to bring them to the meeting Wednesday for the final count for this quarter!

It's been a great quarter everyone. Hope to see you this week and GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!! :)
Peace,
Olivia