[Newman-l] Haiti Fundraiser this Friday

Lefebvre, Courtney cl195907 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:20:26 EST 2010

 Hey all,

Thanks to those of you who are participating in this service project, its for a great cause and should be really fun!

Like I said at the meeting last night, Reverend Carroll specifically asked if we could help serve and clean up after the dinner.  The dinner starts at 5,so we'll be meeting at the PC at 4:30 then heading up to the Methodist Church so we can be there at 4:45.  The dinner lasts until 8, so with clean up I'm guessing we'll be there till about 9.

Also, we were also asked to hang up flyers around campus, if you took some last night please follow through with that.  Most university buildings (dining halls and Baker specifically) require you to ask permission to hang flyers, which means you should go to the front desk, ask, and they'll stamp it for you usually.

At 3:30 on Friday I still need some volunteers to hand out flyers uptown before the event, if you're able to help with this please email me.  We'll meet in front of Baker at 3:30.

If you didn't sign up at the meeting we'd still love to have you, even if can only make it for a couple hours.  If you think you can meet us at the PC though let me know so we know to wait for you!

Thanks again everyone, hope to see you Friday!

Peace,
Courtney