[Newman-l] week 5

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:56:07 EST 2010

Newman-ers,

How is everyone making it through midterms? Hope everybody is surviving!
This Wednesday will be a very fun meeting to take your mind of midterms for a while!
So I really hope that you can make it down to the PC at 7:15 tonight.... and bring your game face!

Also, there will be a service event this Friday to support funds needed in Haiti. It's from 5:00-9:30ish, but we will most likely be working in shifts. So if you could help out that would be great. Courtney Lefebvre will have more details about this at the meeting tonight!

Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

--Mark 9:23 (New King James Version)

Peace, Olivia