[Newman-l] Indoor Soccer/Softball

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 1 23:23:44 EDT 2010

 Hey all,

So for soccer we will have two teams. I looked at the players and I think the teams should be as follows.

Team 1

Joe Porter, Mel Blake, Dave Griffiths, Chris Andrews, Lauren Human, Courtney Horwat.

Team 2

Joe Noonan, Colin Conrad, Chris Meister, Rachel Jagielski, Mike Kramer, Ann Velarde.

Someone from team two needs to volunteer to be a captain and sign up, cause I obviously can't be a captain for two teams.

Extra

Louie Delgadillo, just come to a game when you can for either team, however you can't play for both teams, so when you pick a team only play for them.

This looks to be pretty even as far as experience and spread of soccer knowledge from what I have heard. If anyone disagrees and wants different teams please let me know.

For softball I have Mel, Mike, Joe P., Colin, Joe N., Jess, and chris as for sure. Louie and Cara said maybe. With this amount of people we do not have enough for a full team. I have a few friends who would play that are not in Newman. I am figuring everyone is cool with them playing so I will sign us up. If anyone is not okay with this please email me.

Sign ups are starting next monday I believe guys so email me quickly if you have any disagreement with teams or anything.

Peace,
Joe Porter