[Newman-l] Good Works

cl195907 at ohio.edu cl195907 at ohio.edu
Thu May 28 12:00:06 EDT 2009

Hey all,

So to officially remind everyone signed up for the Friday Night Supper
tomorrow, we'll be meeting at the PC at 3:30 and MUST be at the good works
property at 4.  We're also asking that everyone donate a baked good/dessert to
the cause. (If you don't have any means of cooking, don't hesitate to just
drop something off at the pc and we'll handle the baking part, or remember
Rachel has oh-so-kindly offered her kitchen Friday afternoon!)

Also, if any of you with super meal plans plan on getting items at the market
(italian dressing, ketchup/mustard, or hamburger buns) please let us know asap
as we're going shopping for everything else tonight and want to take
everything into account.  (By the same logic, if you aren't able to help out
with desserts, don't worry about it, just let us know so we can buy however
much we'll need.)

Thanks again to all of you who signed up for this! It should be a good time.

Peace
Courtney