[Newman-l] this week :]

op728808 at ohio.edu op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue May 26 13:10:41 EDT 2009

Heyy!

Our last meeting before Toast to the Lord will be this week! For a meeting on the beatitudes come to
the PC at 7:15 tomorrow.

This week:

tuesday 26th: there is a beatitudes committee meeting at around 7:15.

wednesday 27th: there will be a PNO planning meeting at 6:00.

thursday 28th: another PNO meeting time TBA.

This friday the 29th is our good works service project, the friday night supper.  We'll be serving
burgers, fruit salad and pasta salad and would love to see everyone there!  We'll be meeting at the pc
3:30 so we can be at Good Works by 4 to get started with the prep work and cooking.  If all goes as
planned we should be finished up by 8:30.

"Be still and know that I am God"
Psalm 46:10