[Newman-l] Retreat

Ann Velarde amariev09 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:22:03 EDT 2009

Hi All,

So this is an email with some news about this weekends Retreat.  Once again
it is at Sacred Heart Retreat center and we will be meeting at the Parish
Center at 5:45.  We ask that anyone with a car on campus bring it as we
don't know how many driver that will be needed.  If your car isn't needed we
can accomidate you with a parking pass so that you may leave your car at the
Church with no fear of it being towed.

Also, you will need to bring several things.  You need, a swimsuit/trunks, a
blanket and pillow (there are beds, but we sleep on them not in them), if
you want to shower you need to bring your own stuff, any outside stuff
(baseball, mits, frisbee), tennis shoes not just sandles, and of course if
you have a rosary, Bible, or anything like that is encouraged.

We will not be eating supper tonight so please eat before you come.  I
believe that is all the information you need at the moment.  We can't wait
to see you.

Thanks,
Retreat Team