[Newman-l] this weeks meeting & committee meetings

op728808 at ohio.edu op728808 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 13:53:02 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone!

The meeting this week will be a worship meeting centered around the Easter season.
I hope we all can make it out to the PC at 7:15 on Wednesday! :)

ALSO:

-Today, Monday 13th, Cara will be having a retreat committee meeting at 8:30.  If you have to come late
that is okay too. We would just appreciate if you would be able to attend!

-On Tuesday the 14th, Stephanie will be having a committee meeting to plan this weeks worship meeting.
Everyone is welcome. We are meeting at 7:30 at the PC so hopefully you can make it!

Thanks,
Olivia :)