[MWERA] Join/Renew your MWERA Membership, Register for the 2017 MWERA Conference, Reserve your hotel room

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Sun Sep 24 20:02:16 EDT 2017

Dear MWERA Colleague,

The MWERA 2017 Annual Conference is approaching quickly. It starts October
18th at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston, Illinois. I just wanted to send a
few last-minute reminders related to the conference this year.

First, the Conference Program is available at our mwera.org website. Go to
the left-side menu link for the 2017 Annual Meeting (or click the link near
the top of the home page). Please download the program and bring it to the
conference with you.

The mwera.org website is also where you can Join MWERA or Renew your
Membership as well as submit your conference registration online. The
"early bird" conference registration ends October 4. After that, the
registration will increase to its full price. You can register at
mwera.org using
our secure Online Store. Be sure to pay for both membership and the
conference if you are participating in the program, but members always get
better conference registration rates---even if you join now. And please
join at least one division.

Also, our block of rooms at the Hilton Orrington is only guaranteed through
September 27 (or until our block of rooms is full), so book your room soon.
There aren't many rooms left. But you need to contact the hotel reservation
system directly for a room. Please be sure to identify yourself as an
attendee of the Mid-Western Educational Research room block when you
call 1-800-HILTONS
. You can also reserve a room online at www.orringtonevanston.hilton.com
and by entering the code (MWER) in the box marked "Group/ Convention Code."

Finally, whether you plan to attend the conference or not, you can always
join or renew your annual MWERA membership using our online store. Your
membership helps us pay for such things as our website and our membership
in the State & Regional Educational Research Associations SIG at AERA.

We look forward to seeing you at the Hotel Orrington in Evanston in a few
weeks.

~~~Gordon Brooks, Executive Director

MWERA website, online store, & journal (www.mwera.org)
c/o Gordon Brooks, Executive Director